I specialize in book and book cover design. I have an extensive background in print production, including asset acquisition, staged photography, prepress, and color proofing. I am a hard worker and approach all projects with enthusiasm and dedication. I possess a strong attention to detail and am very thorough. I am organized and have excellent project management skills. I am a team player and am also very productive when working independently.
Book publisher of over 3,000 quilting, sewing, knitting, crochet, and embroidery books and products. Over 24 million copies sold.
SENIOR BOOK DESIGNER
• Designed over 30, 80-paged books, including concepts, layout, and production
• Designed over 40 book covers
• Involved in color correction of all projects
• Involved in set design at photo shoots
• Provided copy editing as needed
MIA MAR DESIGN FREELANCE
• Publication and annual report design
• Marketing materials—brochures, correspondence, and event material design
• Logo design
• Digital presentation visuals
Video game developer best known for developing multiple edutainment franchises, most prominently Putt-Putt, Freddi Fish, Pajama Sam, Spy Fox, and Blues Clues, which combined, sold over 15 million copies and earned more than 400 awards of excellence.
• Designed product packaging and packaging collateral for multiple product lines, including CD packaging, product instruction booklets, and product catalogs
• Created concepts and provided full packaging design for 4 Blue’s Clues products in conjunction with Nickelodeon
UNIVERSITY OF WASHINGTON
BA Speech Communication
SCHOOL OF VISUAL CONCEPTS
Books and Covers
Special Event Materials